Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What's Going On?

Man you readers are stupid. I haven't gotten one good idea for what to blog about yet. You guys need to speak up! I don't know how many of you guys are out there yet, but I would guess millions. If any of you know other fans of mine then please share this blog with them. You might have to refer them to some of my great comments on other people's blogs. Remember that time I told that one guy how much his blog sucked? Or that other time I told that other person that their opinion was totally wrong and they must be a complete idiot? That stuff is great. Not everybody is able to come up with stuff like that. Anyway, I know that you love me so speak up!
O.K., I opened a book called 40 Questions to Ask at Dinner Parties and picked one out at random. "If you were to have a soiree with 4 famous people who would they be and why?" WTF?!? Does that count as one question or two? This book is a rip. The library slipped this book into my bag instead of Roadhouse today. I think that dude from yesterday must have set me up. A-Hole! So anyways...this question is easy.
#1 Simon Cowell--This guy is all about real criticism and free speech. Just like me. You just don't get more American than this guy. If you need more proof of his patriotism he's on a little show called American Idol.
#2 Laser--Another person that reminds me of myself. Laser was a regular on American Gladiators and he was all American and a BAD ASS! 'Nuff said.
#3 Bill O'Reilly--When people think of American heroes Bill O'Reilly is the first person that probably comes to mind. Much like me he's always willing to tell others how much their ideas are completely wrong.
#4 Kid Rock--I think Kid Rock came into my work the other day and ordered a number six then ran out without paying. Nobody else would believe me that it was him. So I'd invite him to prove everybody wrong.

2 comments:

Nate said...

ummm....Seriously, in the trailer park everyone looks like Kid Rock

Cyber D said...

Laser is a great blog-topic.