Sunday, January 21, 2007

Moms WTF???

Hey fans. I just went downstairs to get some Chef Boyardee since the Bears are beating the hell out of the Hurricane Katrinas and it really isn't a game anymore. Take that storm victims of New Orleans! Hah!

So anyways, I go down stairs and my mom's taking up the whole living room having some prayer meeting with her church group. Like she's the only one that lives here. So I say, "What're you whores talking about?", and my mom's all like, "Seriously, please don't use that kind of language in the house!" So I shout, "It's called free speech bitch!" and ran back to my room. I totally got her. I mean jeeze, she acts like she doesn't know that we live in the U.S. of A. I'm gonna go now and rock out to some Toby Keith.

3 comments:

Nate said...

you rock!

seriously? said...

Screw you Gyuss. I haven't forgotten and I don't forgive. This blog is about free speech and you're banned from it!!!

Nate said...

What?

Can't we all just get along?