Monday, January 22, 2007

A New Day A New Post

I haven't really gotten the amount of response that I had expected to yet on this blog. I guess the word hasn't gotten out yet. So if you have something you want me to blog about, you better speak up now otherwise you might get drowned out when the crowd arrives....
still waiting...
still waiting...
still waiting...
still waiting...
OK y'know what, I'll get the ball rolling. I've recently started using a product that is the bomb. And it is...




This stuff really works. I mean, you're probably like me and have tried lots of stuff only to be dissapointed. Well know more fly by night scams for me. I've found my holy grail!!! Does anybody know any good offshore low key place I can order some of this stuff from online? I don't want to keep going to the Walgreen's they keep snickering when I go to the counter and order this stuff. Screw them.

No comments: