Monday, January 22, 2007

Libraries WTF?!?

Hey everybody. I've just gotta blog about what happened today. So I finally get the call that Roadhouse has been returned, so I headed down to the Library before anybody else could get it. I must've seen that movie like fifty times last year, and I'm trying to break my record. Some a-hole checked it out on New Years though and now I'm playing catch up. Unthoughtful jerk.

So when I get to the library I see a guy I know from work. He's a part timer, but I think he wants to go full time when he graduates. He looks up to me a lot since I'm a lifer there and he wants to be as succesful as me one day. Who can blame him right? I'm always saying, "You gotta watch the time on those fries or you'll never move up in the company". That's gold in my industry. If you can master that, the skies the limit. So I say, "Hey Fry Guy, what the fuck are you doing in the library? Trying to fucking graduate?" And this douchebag that works there is all like, "You're going to have to keep your voice down son". And I'm all like, "Screw you jerk! Don't you have a book on the Constitution here or anything? You might want to check out chapter one. It's called free speech fuck face!" Then I had to leave real quick, because he started to come at me and I was about to go all James Dalton on his ass, and he wasn't even worth it.


I can't believe somebody that gets paid by my tax dollars wanted to infringe on my rights. I'm going to write my congressman to get him fired. That'll show him.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Roadhouse is awesome! Like Myspace, or webcams

If only it was on cable tv sometime so I could watch it

seriously? said...

Get off my blog Gyuss!!! And don't talk about Roadhouse being on tv you Commie!

Cyber D said...

Seriously, I don't think you understand the meaning of free speech.