Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Deaf People WTF?!?

So I was out earlier today walking my dog and this kid that was wandering through my neighborhood walks up to me. And I'm like "Dude watch out. 'Cause Crazy Katie bites". And he keeps coming. So I grab Crazy Katie real quick and he just comes on up into my personal space trying to push some note at me and showing me some case of merchandise he's got. So I yell, "Hey stupid I said to watch the fuck out!" But he just keeps trying to push his notes at me totally ignoring me. Finally some of the neighbors come out and see me arguing with this kid. And one of them says, "I think he's deaf. That's what the note says." And I'm like, "That's why I'm fucking yelling!" It's not my fault he's deaf. He should have thought about that before he came into my neighborhood. And this neighbor says, "Well I don't think you need to yell at him he was just trying to sell candy for his school".
"Oh yeah? It's called free speech. It's my right. Maybe you should go to school and learn about it!!!" Then me and C.K. took off in a different direction and went home the back way so the guy couldn't track me back to my mom's.

Crazy Katie

2 comments:

Nate said...

I hear ya!

Get it? Hear ya?

I kill me

Cyber D said...

Seriously, you are the mouth-piece of the new generation.